Surprise Someone Special With A Photoshoot Experience
Gift Wrapped Photoshoot Vouchers or eVouchers sent as a virtual gift by email
- Treat someone special to a family portrait, a special birthday, an anniversary or a special family gathering or even gorgeous photographs of your new baby.
- Experience the ultimate convenience… a professional mobile studio that comes to the comfort of your own home, or a location photoshoot at a place of your choice.
For photoshoot prices and what’s included please see my studio and location portraits page.
- Extra vouchers are also available and can be purchased along with a photoshoot experience voucher to help towards any future photography products.
- If you require a your portrait experience gifted wrapped, please add £5 for P&P and creation time or an eVoucher is sent free of charge via email to the recipient’s inbox.
- Portrait Experience Gift vouchers can’t be used in conjunction with any other service or product discount offers from Alison Dodd Photography.
- The option to purchase either a home mobile studio portrait session for up to a maximum of 4 people, or an outdoor location photoshoot for up to 6 people. (Extra people can be accommodated in a location photoshoot for a additional fee). Please visit my studio and location portraits page for further details.
- If you are unsure whether your family member or friend will wish for a mobile studio home session or an outdoor location session, a multi-choice portrait experience gift voucher is available to be purchased, please contact Alison for more details.
- Gift vouchers must be used within 6 months from date of purchase, and are not valid after this period. For more information please read my Portrait Experience terms and conditions below.
For details on future photography products to be purchased, please see my luxury frames and albums.
Portrait Experience Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Alison Dodd Photography reserves the right to vary the prices of the portrait experiences offered. Current portrait experience prices may differ from the face value of your gift voucher. Prices are correct at the time of going to press/website but may change or be withdrawn for reasons beyond Alison’s control. For overseas bookings, portrait experiences prices may fluctuate with exchange rates.
- All portrait experience vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- If you can’t take your portrait experience within the validity period, and provided your voucher has not expired, you may be able to extend it.
- Extended vouchers have an additional validity period of up to 6 months and there is an administration fee of £20.
- If the price of your chosen experience has increased you will be required to pay the difference between the new experience price and the value of your voucher.
- The administration fee along with the original voucher and any further payments must be sent to Alison Dodd Photography for an extension to be processed.
- Once a voucher has been extended it cannot be refunded.
- It may be possible to exchange – to find out further information please view ‘Exchanges’ below.
- Some vouchers can’t be extended. These include expired vouchers or multi–choice vouchers.
- Portrait Experience vouchers are flexible. If you want to exchange your voucher this is what you need to know:
- If your exchange is more expensive than your original voucher you will be required to pay the difference.
- If your exchange is less expensive than your original voucher the difference will be held as a credit to use against any future purchase up until the original expiry date of your voucher and is non refundable.
- Your first exchange is free of charge, any subsequent exchanges will have an administration charge of £20.
- To exchange your voucher please contact Alison Dodd Photography via email or phone, with the new recipients full contact and email details.
- The exchanged voucher will carry the same expiry date as the original purchased voucher.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers bought direct from Alison Dodd Photography within 14 days of purchase.
- A refund cannot be given once a booking date has been made with Alison Dodd Photography.
- Refunds can only be made to Alison Dodd Photography and the monies will be refunded directly to the original method of payment.
- Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
- To request a refund please send your voucher along with a covering letter explaining the reason for your request to Alison Dodd Photography.