Contemporary, compact and creative.
From bump to baby to family photographs the Lifestyle Folio showcases two or three of your best studio, portrait or family images in a clever, folding desk product with mounted prints for the perfect keepsake gift.
• Make more from studio, bump to baby and location sessions with two or three images in a contemporary, compact folder
• Available in 6×6″ and 8×8″ with a choice of square, landscape or upright mount
• Choose from linen or leatherette covers in a wide range of colours
• Coordinate and contrast with a choice of two mount colour options
• Personalise or add detail with UV printing (optional extra).
What is UV Printing?
UV Printing is a printing method that uses a photomechanical drying process to adhere the inks to a surface. The UV ink used in the printing process is exposed to ultra violet light which transforms it from liquid to a solid, allowing the ease of application to a number of unusual surfaces and substrates. Because of this process and the lack of volatile organic compounds, which cause ‘bleed’ in conventional surface printing, UV printing allows for a more vibrant, detailed print finish and can be applied to an array of creative surfaces.
Scroll through the photographs to see the various colour and style options available.