Photoshoot Experience Gift Voucher or eVoucher
Family, Children or Baby Portraits
Treat someone special to a family portrait or even gorgeous photos of your new baby.
Home Studio or Location Photoshoot
A professional mobile studio in the comfort of your own home, or a location photoshoot at a place of your choice.
A photoshoot experience is a great gift to make someone feel special, with a gift-wrapped voucher or eVoucher sent to you or the recipient.
It could be a home studio photoshoot for the ultimate in convenience, producing a modern professional studio look. Or it could be a reportage photoshoot on location where kids can run free, producing a more natural look.
I provide a bespoke personal service… Your photoshoot is the only one I do on the day, so it’s at a nice relaxed pace and I will tailor the photoshoot to suit your exact needs.
If you’re interested in treating someone to a photoshoot experience, please contact me via my Bookings Page or using the button below.
Please see the Family Photoshoot Details page for what’s included in each type of photoshoot.
- If ordering a personalised gift wrapped voucher, please allow time for creation of voucher, packing and postage, (please add on £5 to cover additional fees).
- Additional credit can be added onto to the portrait experience gift voucher to help towards future photography products, such as luxury frames, digital images, pro lab prints, luxury photo albums, digital albums, gifts and accessories.
- Gift vouchers must be used within 6 months from the date of purchase, and are not valid after this period.
- Please note: I’m currently taking bookings for both Mobile Studio and Location Photoshoots but should COVID-19 restrictions prevent me from shooting indoors, all gift voucher expiry dates will be extended accordingly. Alternatively location photoshoots should be able to continue as long as social distancing is observed.
- eVoucher’s can be sent direct to yourself or your family/friends. Ideal if you require a last minute gift, I can send a digital voucher to print out yourselves, just email me the details.
I can assure you that I am being Covid safe, as I have several zoom lenses so I can keep a safe 2 metre plus distance at all times and I also wear a clear transparent mask, which is ideal when working families with young children.
I also provide a wide range of luxury frames and albums with substantial savings compared to high street studios, please see my frames and albums page for further details.
Photoshoot Experience Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Alison Dodd Photography reserves the right to vary the prices of the portrait experiences offered. Current portrait experience prices may differ from the face value of your gift voucher. Prices are correct at the time of going to press/website but may change or be withdrawn for reasons beyond Alison’s control. For overseas bookings, portrait experiences prices may fluctuate with exchange rates.
- All portrait experience vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- If you can’t take your portrait experience within the validity period and provided your voucher has not expired, you may be able to extend it.
- Extended vouchers have an additional validity period of up to 6 months and there is an administration fee of £20.
- If the price of your chosen experience has increased you will be required to pay the difference between the new experience price and the value of your voucher.
- The administration fee along with the original voucher and any further payments must be sent to Alison Dodd Photography for an extension to be processed.
- Once a voucher has been extended it cannot be refunded.
- It may be possible to exchange. To find out further information please view ‘Exchanges’ below.
- Some vouchers can’t be extended. These include expired vouchers or multi-choice vouchers.
Portrait Experience vouchers are flexible. If you want to exchange your voucher this is what you need to know:
- If your exchange is more expensive than your original voucher you will be required to pay the difference.
- If your exchange is less expensive than your original voucher the difference will be held as a credit to use against any future purchase up until the original expiry date of your voucher and is non-refundable.
- Your first exchange is free of charge, any subsequent exchanges will have an administration charge of £20.
- To exchange your voucher please contact Alison Dodd Photography via email or phone, with the new recipient’s full contact and email details.
- The exchanged voucher will carry the same expiry date as the originally purchased voucher.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers bought directly from Alison Dodd Photography within 14 days of purchase.
- A refund cannot be given once a booking date has been made with Alison Dodd Photography.
- Refunds can only be made to Alison Dodd Photography and the monies will be refunded directly to the original method of payment.
- Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
- To request a refund please send your voucher along with a covering letter explaining the reason for your request to Alison Dodd Photography.