What Data Is Collected
The personal data that may be collected from you includes:
- booking enquiries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Alison Dodd Photography
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies
Alison Dodd Photography uses Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this website.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each webpage
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Alison Dodd Photography does not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Why Data Is Collected
Alison Dodd Photography collects information through Google Analytics to monitor how you use the site. This is done to help:
- make sure the website is meeting the needs of customers
- make improvements, for example improving website design and SEO
Alison Dodd Photography also collects data in order to:
- gather feedback to improve services
- respond to booking enquiries
- respond to any feedback
The legal basis for processing personal data is that it’s necessary to perform the task of providing an efficient online photography service.
What Happens To Your Data
Your data is only used within Alison Dodd Photography.
Alison Dodd Photography will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
Alison Dodd Photography will only share your data if required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How Long Is Your Data Stored
Alison Dodd Photography will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires
Alison Dodd Photography keeps your email data, booking data and feedback data for approximately two years or until data backups are overwritten.
Children’s Privacy Protection
Alison Dodd Photography services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. Alison Dodd Photography does not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where Your Data Is Processed & Stored
Alison Dodd Photography uses systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
All personal data is stored in the UK. Google Analytics data may be transferred outside the EEA, but this cannot be used to personally identify you.
How Is Your Data Protected
Alison Dodd Photography is committed to keeping your data secure. Systems and processes have been set up to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data, eg. using firewalls and encryption.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of any personal data that’s still held
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please contact Alison Dodd Photography.