Eurovision 2023, Liverpool Landmarks Photoshoot
I’m offering a Eurovision Landmarks Photoshoot, capturing families and friends, visiting our historic City of Liverpool from all around the UK and from abroad. I’m a local Liverpool portrait photographer, born and bred in Liverpool and have a wealth of knowledge of the local area.
I’m offering a 2 hour daytime photoshoot, covering lots of Liverpools musical and famous landmarks, for up 6 people for £295.
- Digital Package: I’ll create the very best 25 edited digital images, sent to you to via a digital download. You’ll be able to share them with your family and friends. Professional quality, ideal for printing and for sharing on social media.
During the tour, I’ll be able to capture your friends and family, along-side many of the famous Liverpool musical landmarks, with local knowledge thrown in too. I’m sure you’ll make some very happy memories in our wonderful city. Liverpool people are known for being friendly, fun and having a good sense of humour, and I have no doubt you’ll find this in abundance during your visit.
Taking bookings for a musical Liverpool landmarks photoshoot:
Sunday 7th May – Saturday 13th May
- 9.30am – 11.30am
- 12.30pm – 2.30pm
When enquiring, please let me know some information about your group of friends or family, and don’t forget to mention which day, time and how long you’ll be staying in Liverpool. I will get back to you with my availability and further details.
- As this is a photography tour of Liverpool, we will not be entering any of the attractions. But if you’re staying in Liverpool it’s worth taking the time to explore the places we visit in your own time. I can provide recommendations during your tour, and most of the large attractions such as the World Museum, the Liverpool Museum, the Walker Art Gallery and Liverpool Library etc. are mostly free to visit.
- I’m a full time portrait professional photographer and I’ve been working in the trade now for over thirty-six years in photography, reprographics and printing. I have comprehensive public & products liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance cover up to £5 million and I also have a current enhanced disclosure and barring service certificate (DBS).
- I also work with a professional photo lab, so if you’d like any of your digital images to be professionally printed or framed, just let me know when booking.
- If you’d like to know more about my other photography services, please visit: liverpool.photography
ENQUIRE OR BOOK A LIVERPOOL LANDMARK PHOTOSHOOT Eurovision Schedule:
- Eurovision village kicks off.
- Sunday 7th: Opening ceremony and red carpet.
- Monday 8th: Eurovision week officially kicks off. (Kings Coronation Bank Holiday)
- Monday 8th: First semi-final, jury show (evening)
- Tuesday 9th: First semi-final, family show (afternoon).
- Tuesday 9th: The Eurovision Song Contest’s first broadcast semi-final, (evening)
- Wednesday 10th: Second semi-final, jury show (evening).
- Thursday 11th: Second semi-final, family show (afternoon).
- Thursday 11th: The Eurovision Song Contest’s second broadcast semi-final, (evening).
- Friday 12th: Final jury show, (evening).
- Saturday 13th: Final family show, (afternoon).
- The Eurovision Song Contest The Grand Final, live from Liverpool starting at 8pm (BST)
The jury and family shows tend to be a fraction of the price of broadcast finals and a lot easier to obtain.
I hope to catch up with you soon and capture some special memories for you in Liverpool, take care Alison.